Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Resetting the pagenumber at new every group

I need to print multi-paged invoices. Therefore I'd like to
reset the page number to 1 whenever the customer changes
(i.e. pagenumbering on group-level). The whole print-job
encompasses hundreds of pages.
How can I do this?This cannot be done in the current release.
--
Ravi Mumulla (Microsoft)
SQL Server Reporting Services
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"Daniel Aebi" <maus2001@.bluewin.ch> wrote in message
news:Ompzea5eEHA.2544@.TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> I need to print multi-paged invoices. Therefore I'd like to
> reset the page number to 1 whenever the customer changes
> (i.e. pagenumbering on group-level). The whole print-job
> encompasses hundreds of pages.
> How can I do this?
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment