Friday, March 30, 2012

Resource In SQL Reporting Services

Can someone help me

is SQL reporting services supports the Resource .

HI, Nezo:

Would you please elaborate more about your requirement? Do you want to use some resource files?

|||

Hi Nizar,

I think what you want is to use some Name/Value pairs, in which value can be accessed using name. I dont think there is anything like Resource files as we have in visual studio.

The only way I can think of to do something like this is by using custom assemblies(http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms153561.aspx) , you should be able to access properties in assemblies.

|||

thanks alot

but i need drop down List which contain Language like (English , Arabic)

when someone choose language the report change the Title and Alignment to Left if English And to Right when arabic

if that possible in SQL reporting or not

please help me

|||

I dont see any direct functionality provided in SSRS to do this, what you can do is to pass the selected language(from list) to the report and set the TextAlign property of Title using Expressions.

No comments:

Post a Comment